- Improved stress management
- Weight and body composition management
- Improved quality of sleep
- Better cognitive function and brain health
- Better heart and cardiovascular health
- Prevention of countless diseases
- And following the body’s golden rule of “move it or lose it”, movement is incredibly preventative for aches and pains, including hips, knees and low back.
How many steps per day do you REALLY need?
More from our blog:
There is a lot more to fitness than losing fat. Getting stronger, reducing aches and pains, improving sleep and energy levels, and improved hormones are all key benefits of a healthy lifestyle. And losing a few pounds of fat along the way is always a nice cherry on